Join Online Profits Training Program

Today I want to invite you to join my Internet marketing training
program, called Online Profits.

------

Back in 2009 I realized that there wasn't a complete training
program on the web for someone looking to get started and learn all
the facets of Internet marketing. You had specific courses,
teaching you SEO or blogging for example, but there was no course
covering all the different areas that someone who wants to make
money online must know.

That is why I decided to create one. I invited 9 friends of mine who
are experts in their fields (Neil Patel, Michael Gray, Yaro Starak
and so on), and together we wrote the lessons of the training
program. I wanted to make it as complete as possible, and in the
end we had 24 training modules. They were:

1. Business Principles
2. Domain Names
3. Website Setup
4. Markets and Niches
5. Business Models
6. WordPress
7. Web Design
8. Blogging
9. Keyword Research
10. Online Forums
11. Online Stores
12. Web Content
13. Basic SEO
14. Advanced SEO
15. Linkbuilding
16. Traffic Generation
17. Web Metric
18. Social media
19. Selling Advertising
20. Email Marketing
21. Affiliate Marketing
22. Pay-per-Click
23. Landing Pages
24. Selling Your Own Products

Apart from the training material, members also have access to a
"Live Case Study", a list of useful tools from around the web, a
section with exclusive Resources, a content library with hundreds of
ebooks and the private forums, where they can ask questions about
anything.

The price for the membership used to be $392. We got hundreds of
members aboard, and the feedback was very positive.

In June of this year I re-launched the training program, with one
big change: I decided to make it almost free!

That is right. The program itself is free now, but in order to get
your free member account you need to sign-up for a hosting plan with
my hosting partner (HostGator). As you can imagine I earn a
commission when you sign-up for the hosting plan, which helps to
cover the costs.

Even if you already have a hosting plan I think this is a very good
deal, because by paying $8 or so per month you'll not only get a
quality hosting plan to host another website, you'll also get a
lifetime membership in our program, which is worth a lot.

Plus, after you go through the lessons I am sure you'll get
plenty of ideas for new websites, and you could use your new
hosting plan to develop one there. It is a win-win situation.

I am not sure how long this offer will stay valid, so check the
details today by visiting the site: http://www.onlineprofits.com

I'll see you inside!

 
JHS data global ^Back to TOP
Redesign by Template second